Monday, September 05, 2005

Innocent Steps



I just cannot get over how cool the movie is. In fact, I'm online hunting for more info about the movie. It is kind of difficult considering I don't know Korean, but that's besides the point! Anyway, I found the official website for the movie: http://www.sunjung2005.co.kr/. It's an animated website with an outline of the basic storyline told by an impressive animation! I think you guys should go check it out if you're interested.

I'm obsessed!



Those are the stills from the movie. It's difficult to navigate around in a mostly Korean website, but still it doesn't stop me from looking back at the beautiful scenes from the movie as well as the passion from the dance depicted by the stills of the movie as shown above. It's magical!



I'll buy the DVD as soon as it comes out. There's no reason for me to hesitate. I think it's my favourite Korean movie ever. Well, The Classic was pretty good, but there was too much tragedy in it. I quite prefer this movie. Not to be missed!



Oh bloody hell someone just watch it and discuss it with me!

No comments: