Thursday, September 20, 2007

Water Polo

01

Had my first experience with Water Polo on Monday after lessons. I don't think I would've dared to attempt something new without my two bros, Daniel and Kelvin, going with me! It was a lot of fun, even though I was pretty much shit at it. I can forsee myself liking the game. It's like when I just started volleyball. I enjoyed it even if I looked damn awkward playing it but after a couple of years I think I'm more or less decent. It's going to take some time to learn the sport and I really hope the seniors have the patience for my incompetence! Haha...

They were all friendly in teaching the sport and I'm super eager to learn as well.

I'll be joining volleyball and polo for inter-hall games, so yay to sports that I can finally join!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: