Wednesday, August 05, 2009

This Is A Photo Post

First up, last Friday's OGL Kbox. I had a hell lot of fun and we're going again this Friday! YAY!!!

q01

q02

q03

q04

This is the last time I'm going to put the camera on timer. I only come back just in time and everyone looks cuddled and stuck together while I look like an outcast. It's not happening again you hear me? NEVER!

My cousin celebrated her 21st birthday last saturday (next saturday's my grandfather's birthday celebration) and it was quite the party. The highlight would be me singing Lady Gaga songs into my Primary 3 cousin's ear. She was very very irritated. Everyone else was very very tickled.

q05

q06

And finally, Sequeena and I celebrated Si Hua's birthday with a steamboat at Bugis! Woah, the "new" DSLR is really cool and Nana brought out my camwhoring side which I've kept hidden for very very long!

q07

q08

q09

q11

q10

JUST DANCE!

01

No comments: