Sunday, April 11, 2010

Top 10 Harry Potter Pick Up Lines

hp01

1. If you were a quaffle and I was a chaser during a Quidditch match, I'd score with you.

2. I'm not an Animagus but sometimes I can be real animal.

3. I can be your house elf. I'll do whatever you want and I don't need any clothes.

4. I'd like to get my Basilisk into your Chamber of Secrets.

5. Save a broomstick ride a seeker!

6. One night with me and they'll be calling you MOANING Myrtle.

7. Do you speak Parseltongue? Cause I´ve got a snake you can practice on!

8. My name may not be Luna, but I sure know how to Lovegood!

9. I'm just like Oliver Wood, baby... I'm a KEEPER.

10. I know a hairy giant... And I'm not talking about Hagrid.

And because 10 isn't enough, here's 5 more!

11. I don't have an invisibility cloak but do you think tonight I can visit
your restricted section?

12. Are you a Horcrux? Cuz you've got a piece of my soul.

13. The Sorting Hat placed me inside Gryffindor but I'd rather be placed inside you.

14. Ride me like I'm Nimbus 2000.

15. You know, the Sorting Hat placed me in Gryffindor. I think it's because like Godric Gryffindor himself, I too have an impressive sword.

More at the best Facebook page ever: Harry Potter pick up lines

Thanks for watching.

01

No comments: